Next Course: 24 & 25 Oct
Certified Personal Trainer
Who is it for?
of your training age, join us to understand the interesting science
behind how the human body functions & learn how to optimize your
training to help build your best physique yet.
- Get loads of good information from the textbook, do online e-learning by watching videos & doing quizzes
- Attend our fun filled hands-on practical workshop that teaches you all the methods you need to maximize fat loss & lean muscle gain. Make new friends in the process!
- Learn the BEST techniques with us
Aspiring Personal Trainers
Congratulations on deciding to pursue your fitness passion as a career & make positive impacts on other people's lives.
- Refine your techniques with us. Simply knowing how to do an exercise is not enough; learn how to coach others effectively
our marketing workshop for personal trainers to learn how to market
& sell effectively to your clients. Network with like-minded fitness
- Receive a reputable personal trainer certificate from USA & find career opportunities at studios & gyms
- Simply, get the best bang for your buck when it comes to obtaining a Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
As a Personal Trainer, you:
- Escape a deskbound, 8-5 job!
- Charge an average of $70-90/session. Some personal trainers charge up to $200/hour!
Have flexible working hours
- Won’t feel like you’re working when you’re doing something you love
- Workout and keep yourself fit as part of your job
Get to meet a wide variety of people
Get to be your own boss (doing freelance work)
Learn exercises you've never tried before!
NCSF is one of the largest fitness certification organizations in the USA. The NCSF Certified Personal Trainer is well recognized worldwide.
In the USA, NCSF has worked extensively with virtually every national fitness facility chain in the development, training and certification of current and future fitness personnel. NCSF personal trainer courses have also been peer reviewed and approved as a continuing education provider by the National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification, American Physical Therapy Association as well as the Commission for Dietetic Registration - the credentialing agency for the American Dietetic Association. No other personal trainer organization has earned as much recognition as the NCSF.
Locally, NCSF certified personal trainers work in all major gym & personal training establishments such as:
- Gold's Gym Singapore
- Fitness First
- True Fitness
- Pure Fitness
- Virgin Active
- Anytime Fitness
- Results Personal Training
- GymmBoxx & many more...
What Topics are Covered?
- Chapter 1 – Functional Anatomy
- Chapter 2 – Biomechanics
- Chapter 3 – Muscle Physiology
- Chapter 4 – Endocrine System
- Chapter 5 – Bioenergetics
- Chapter 6 – Cardiovascular Physiology
- Chapter 7 – Energy Yielding Nutrients
- Chapter 8 – Non-Energy Yielding Nutrients
- Chapter 9 – Nutritional Supplementation
- Chapter 10 – Body Composition
- Chapter 11 – Weight Management
- Chapter 12 – Physical Fitness & Health
- Chapter 13 – Pre-Exercise Screening & Test Considerations
- Chapter 14 – Assessment of Physical Fitness
- Chapter 15 – Exercise Programming Components
- Chapter 16 – Flexibility Assessment & Programming
- Chapter 17 – Programming for Cardiovascular Fitness
- Chapter 18 – Anaerobic Training
- Chapter 19 – Resistance Training Technique
- Chapter 20 – Functional Training Concepts
- Chapter 21 – Creating an Exercise Program
- Chapter 22 – Working with Special Populations
- Chapter 23 – Ethics and Professional Behavior
The Practical Workshop
Topics We Go Through:
Roles & responsibilities of a personal trainer
- Safety Issues
- Health & fitness assessments
- Effective exercise prescription and program design for fat loss or muscle gain
- Real world diet planning & food lists
- Health & sports supplementation
- Strength training form & techniques for all muscle groups
- Cardiovascular toolbox including usage of battling ropes, prowler etc.
- Usage of TRX and other popular training tools
- Effective methods of stretching/trigger point release
Participants in action!
*BONUS! Personal Trainer Sales & Marketing Workshop
It's awesome that you are passionate about fitness and want to help others achieve their goals.
However, in order to truly succeed as a personal trainer, you have to equip yourself with sales & marketing techniques. Perfect them and you will be on your way to build yourself a profitable personal training business.
During this workshop exclusively for NCSF personal trainers, you will learn:
- Effective methods to market your services
- How to go through a proper personal training trial session
- How to effectively close your prospect
Methods to increase client retention & referrals
Other techniques to skyrocket your chances of succeeding as a personal trainer
Learn from the best in the industry
- Founder of Results! Personal Training
- President of Personal Trainers' Association of Singapore
- Celebrity Personal Trainer
- Holds BSc (Exercise & Sports Science)
Tze Khit on Various Media:
Tze Khit started off as a freelance personal trainer after setting up Results Personal Training, quickly establishing his reputation as a Celebrity Trainer in the industry. In 2010, he set up Gold's Gym Singapore and have since grown it to become the largest personal training franchise business with more than 10 outlets in Singapore. Tze Khit is also President of the Personal Trainers' Association of Singapore.
With a strong passion in fitness & education, Tze Khit makes this one of his life goals - to impart his fitness knowledge to as many people as he can reach. Indeed, he feels most alive & often enters a state of flow when teaching a class full of like-minded individuals.
During the fun and enriching course, Tze Khit will be teaching you everything he knows about becoming a top-notch personal trainer as well as insights to help build your best physique. His techniques are based on both intensive research as well as experience accumulated over the years. All methods are tried and tested to work to propel you towards a successful career. These methods are essential but often overlooked in other similar personal training courses.
|The Personal Trainer Certification Exam is broken down as follows:|
|Physical Activity and Health Promotion||6%|
|Screening, Evaluation and Professional Practice||11%|
|Exercise Prescription and Programming Considerations||19%|
|Considerations for Special Populations||5%|
This Comprehensive Certification Program Consists of:
|Advanced Concepts of Personal Training Textbook (Hardcopy)|
|Advanced Concepts of Personal Training Textbook (Digital Edition)|
Advanced Concepts of Personal Training Reference Guide
|Access to Web Portal E-Learning Resources (Including Videos)
Examination Practice Questions
Intensive Practical Workshop on Techniques
BONUS: Personal Trainer Sales & Marketing Workshop
|NCSF Certified Personal Trainer Exam|
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL! (ends 15/7/2020):
**Receive up to 85% funding & pay as little as $149 for the NCSF Certified Personal Trainer. Hurry! Limited time offer. Find out more here.
25 & 26 Jul - FULL
15 & 16 Aug - FULL
29 & 30 Aug - FULL
12 & 13 Sep - FULL
26 & 27 Sep - FULL
10 & 11 Oct - FULL
24 & 25 Oct (Sat & Sun) - Now Open
*BONUS Personal Trainer Sales & Marketing Workshop:
Dates To Be Confirmed