Next Course: 12 & 13 Sep
Learn the best techniques
With Our NCSF
Certified Personal Trainer Course*Important
Notice: With the development of the virus situation, our practical
session will only continue in accordance with government directives.
Course will be postponed in the event that it cannot be carried out*
Are you passionate about fitness and have a burning desire to help others achieve their fitness goals but don't know where to start?
Have you been weight training for a while but don't seem to know if you are actually using the right techniques or programs to improve your fitness or physique?
As a Personal Trainer, You:
- Escape a deskbound, 8-5 till 85 job!
- Charge an average of $70-90/session. Some personal trainers charge up to $200/hour!
Have flexible working hours
- Don’t feel like you’re working at all when you’re doing something you love
- Workout and keep yourself fit as part of your job
- Get to meet a wide variety of people, mainly highly paid professionals like lawyers, doctors or businessmen etc.
Get to be your own boss (doing freelance work)
How to Become a Successful Personal Trainer?
- Passion, passion and more passion!
- Good knowledge on how to help your clients get MAXIMAL results in MINIMAL time
- You have to be a people person, to get along with anyone, even difficult people sometimes
- Good ability to sell yourself and your services
- Look your part as a personal trainer
- Last but not least, a reputable personal trainer certification
Who Recognizes the NCSF Personal Trainer
NCSF Certified Personal Trainer is recognized world wide.
In the United States of America, the NCSF has worked extensively with virtually every national fitness facility chain in the development, training and certification of current and future fitness personnel. NCSF personal trainer courses have also been peer reviewed and approved as a continuing education provider by the National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification, American Physical Therapy Association as well as the Commission for Dietetic Registration - the credentialing agency for the American Dietetic Association. No other personal trainer organization has earned as much recognition as the NCSF.
Locally, the NCSF Certified Personal Trainer is recognized by the Personal Trainers' Association of Singapore.
These certified personal trainers also work in all major gym & personal training establishments such as:
- Gold's Gym Singapore
- Fitness First
- True Fitness
- Celebrity Fitness
- Pure Fitness
- Virgin Active
- Anytime Fitness
- Results Personal Training
GymmBoxx & many more...
Who Else Needs the NCSF Credential?
Become your Own Personal Trainer?
For those keen on learning how to improve your own physique through proper training and dieting, this course is perfect for you too! You will be learning about principles of fat loss and muscle gain, program design for training and dieting, right exercise techniques and so much more!
Find out more about our personal trainer certification course
Contact Khit at +65 8503 7888 Now!
**Receive up to 75% funding & pay as little as $249 for the NCSF Certified Personal Trainer. Hurry! Limited time offer. Find out more here.