Next Course: 11 & 12 Jan
Course Funding for NCSF Certified Personal Trainer
1) NTUC UTAP Funding (Sign Up Before Expiry)
All NTUC Members are able to claim up to $250 off course fees.
More info here:
- the annual fee is $117
- NTUC Membership is open to anyone above 16 years of age with valid NRIC/FIN number, except:
1) personnel from Singapore Police Force, Singapore Prison Service or Auxiliary Police bodies (Certis Cisco, Aetos and SATS), and
2) foreign domestic workers
To apply for membership, please visit:
Procedure for claim: click here.
2) SkillsFuture (Temporarily unavailable)
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for this approved skills-related course.
Use your $500 credits to offset fees today!
Course page on SkillsFuture website: Click here
Guide on how to submit a claim: Click here
3) NTUC e2i Professional Development Funding (sorry funding quota met)
Upgrade your skills as a personal trainer or take this certification to enter the health/fitness industry and get 50% funding off total fees from the good people at NTUC e2i.
*Strictly for current fitness professionals or participants planning to enter the fitness industry after completion of course. Singaporeans/PR only. Hurry! Funding quota is limited.
Register today and we will contact you for a discussion to determine which funding option works best for you.