Next Course: 25 & 26 May
The One After: 22 & 23 Jun
Course Funding for NCSF Certified Personal Trainer
Great news! Claim up to 75% off course fees & pay as little as $249 for this professional certification! There are 2 funding options available. Please read on to see which option you are eligible for.
1) SkillsFuture (valid till 28/2/19)
(We are top 10 most popular course on SkillsFuture Directory)
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for this approved skills-related course.
Use your $500 credits to offset fees today!
Course page on SkillsFuture website: Click here
Guide on how to submit a claim: Click here
2) NTUC e2i Professional Development Funding (sorry funding quota met)
Upgrade your skills as a personal trainer or take this certification to enter the health/fitness industry and get 50% funding off total fees from the good people at NTUC e2i.
*Strictly for current fitness professionals or participants planning to enter the fitness industry after completion of course. Singaporeans/PR only. Hurry! Funding quota is limited.
3) NTUC UTAP Funding (valid till 13/3/19)
All NTUC Members are able to claim up to $250 off course fees.
More info here:
- the annual fee is $117
- NTUC Membership is open to anyone above 16 years of age with valid NRIC/FIN number, except:
1) personnel from Singapore Police Force, Singapore Prison Service or Auxiliary Police bodies (Certis Cisco, Aetos and SATS), and
2) foreign domestic workers
To apply for membership, please visit:
Procedure for claim: click here.
||Balance Fees ($)
25 years old or above
|Up to 500
||All NTUC Members
||Up to 250
|SkillsFuture + |
|Up to 750||999-750=249|
Register today and we will contact you for a discussion to determine which funding option works best for you.