Next Course: 25 & 26 May
The One After: 22 & 23 Jun
Certified Personal Trainer
**Receive up to 75% funding & pay as little as $249 for this Personal Trainer Certificate. Hurry! Limited time offer. Find out more here. (Valid till 28/2/19)
The NCSF Personal Trainer certification is recognized around the world as a leading credential for career minded professionals. The organization operates the largest testing network in the fitness industry and our personal trainer certification is a credential of choice for many of today’s leading health clubs and top practitioners. Your commitment to excellence in the field of personal training starts with the NCSF.
Want to learn the best gym training techniques and programs in order to supercharge your own routine and build yourself a better body? This course is for you too! We will go through programs, tip and tricks to help you lose fat, tone up or build lean muscle mass in the shortest time possible.
Let Tze Khit explain to you the science behind what you have been doing in the gym for years and perhaps even point out a mistake or two you have been making all along!
NCSF on local renowned fitness magazine (right click -> View Image to see enlarged image)
Locally, the NCSF Certified Personal Trainer is recognized by the Personal Trainers' Association of Singapore.
Our certified personal trainers also work in all major gym & personal training establishments such as:
- Gold's Gym Singapore
- Fitness First
- True Fitness
- Celebrity Fitness
- Pure Fitness
- Virgin Active
- Anytime Fitness
- Results Personal Training
GymmBoxx & many more...
What Topics are Covered?
- Chapter 1 – Functional Anatomy
- Chapter 2 – Biomechanics
- Chapter 3 – Muscle Physiology
- Chapter 4 – Endocrine System
- Chapter 5 – Bioenergetics
- Chapter 6 – Cardiovascular Physiology
- Chapter 7 – Energy Yielding Nutrients
- Chapter 8 – Non-Energy Yielding Nutrients
- Chapter 9 – Nutritional Supplementation
- Chapter 10 – Body Composition
- Chapter 11 – Weight Management
- Chapter 12 – Physical Fitness & Health
- Chapter 13 – Pre-Exercise Screening & Test Considerations
- Chapter 14 – Assessment of Physical Fitness
- Chapter 15 – Exercise Programming Components
- Chapter 16 – Flexibility Assessment & Programming
- Chapter 17 – Programming for Cardiovascular Fitness
- Chapter 18 – Anaerobic Training
- Chapter 19 – Resistance Training Technique
- Chapter 20 – Functional Training Concepts
- Chapter 21 – Creating an Exercise Program
- Chapter 22 – Working with Special Populations
- Chapter 23 – Ethics and Professional Behavior
The Practical Workshop
This power packed & highly informative workshop has all
the necessary ingredients to solidify your practical knowledge essential to your success as a personal trainer OR for you to learn techniques to improve your own training program.
Topics We Go Through:
Roles & responsibilities of a personal trainer
- Safety Issues
- Health & fitness assessments
- Effective exercise prescription and program design for fat loss or muscle gain
- Real world diet planning & food lists
- Health & sports supplementation
- Strength training form & techniques for all muscle groups
- Cardiovascular toolbox including usage of battling ropes, prowler etc.
- Usage of TRX and other popular training tools
- Effective methods of stretching
Participants in action!
*BONUS! Personal Trainer Sales & Marketing Workshop @ Gold's Gym
It's awesome that you are passionate about fitness and want to help others achieve their goals.
However, in order to truly succeed as a personal trainer, you have to equip yourself with sales & marketing techniques. Perfect them and you will be on your way to build yourself a profitable personal training business.
Due to popular demand, Gold's Gym, the leaders in the personal training industry, will conduct this workshop exclusively for NCSF personal trainers.
During this workshop, you will learn:
- Effective methods to market your services
- How to go through a proper personal training trial session
- How to effectively close your prospect
Methods to increase client retention & referrals
Other techniques to skyrocket your chances of succeeding as a personal trainer
Attendance is not compulsory for this workshop.
Learn from the best in the industry
- Founder of Results! Personal Training
- President of Personal Trainers' Association of Singapore
- Celebrity Personal Trainer
- Holds BSc (Exercise & Sports Science)
Tze Khit on Various Media:
Tze Khit started off as a freelance personal trainer after setting up Results Personal Training , quickly establishing his reputation as a Celebrity Trainer in the industry. In 2010, he set up Gold's Gym Singapore and have since grown it to become the largest personal training franchise business with more than 12 outlets in Singapore. Tze Khit is also President of the Personal Trainers' Association of Singapore.
During the fun and enriching course, Tze Khit will be teaching you everything he knows about becoming a top-notch personal trainer. His techniques are based on both intensive research as well as experience accumulated over the years. All methods are tried and tested to work to propel you towards a successful career. These methods are essential but often overlooked in other similar personal training courses.
|The Personal Trainer Certification Exam is broken down as follows:|
|Physical Activity and Health Promotion||6%|
|Screening, Evaluation and Professional Practice||11%|
|Exercise Prescription and Programming Considerations||19%|
|Considerations for Special Populations||5%|
This Comprehensive Certification Program Consists of:
|Advanced Concepts of Personal Training Textbook (Hardcopy)|
|Advanced Concepts of Personal Training Textbook (Digital Edition)|
Advanced Concepts of Personal Training Reference Guide
|Unlimited Access to Web Portal E-Learning Resources (Including Videos)|| |
Examination Practice Questions
Intensive Practical Workshop on Techniques
BONUS: Personal Trainer Sales & Marketing Workshop
|NCSF Personal Trainer Certification Exam|
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL! (ends 25/3/2019):
*$500 SkillsFuture Credit Eligible! Click here to find out more. (Valid till 28/2/19)
*BONUS Personal Trainer Sales & Marketing Workshop:
Dates To Be Confirmed